Students, Educators and Practitioners are invited to submit two or three dimensional, 2ft - 5ft, using natural fibers, yarns and textiles. A panel of experts will judge submitted entries, and the selected work will be curated and exhibited as part of the Fashion Colloquia 2020 Exhibition.
Selected best design will be showcased for RAMP show
Scholarship for a two week course in Indian Craft Techniques conducted by National Awarded Craftsman at ARCH campus, in the World Heritage City, Jaipur
Guidelines for Submissions
- Submission including 200-word concept note and description of the Exhibit/Installation.
- Best 3 photos of Exhibit/Installation. JPEG images labelled with student name (medium resolution for initial entry; and on selection, high resolution).
- Mood board of concept images.
- The size limit of this the is min.2ft - max.5ft. Works that are technically and economically feasible and transportable will be accepted. Installation with modular construction will be given preference.
- All the files should be submitted via email. (PDF format).
- Entrants can be artists, designers, students and practitioners, over 18 years old, you can apply individually, in partnership or sponsored.
- Provide complete contact information (Name of the designer, affiliation, email address, phone number).
- Upon acceptance, the Participant will have to travel to Jaipur to display their exhibit/ installation during the colloquium. Participants will cover their own travel cost.
- The selected Participants have full responsibility for the transportation of their contribution to and from Jaipur.
- Participants may be asked to send their designs to the institution by courier prior to the conference, for the curation of the exhibit.
- Selected Participants will not be charged the conference registration fees.
Timelines for Exhibit/Installation
||Day and Date
||30th November 2019, Saturday
|Acceptance notice will be sent by
||5th December 2019, Thursday
Please send concept note, description of the Installation & pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
SELECTED ENTRIES WILL BE DISPLAYED AT JAIPUR LITERATURE FESTIVAL