You are invited to submit one full ensemble (Menswear, Women's wear, Gender Neutral) inspired by one of the following categories:
a) Indian Drapes and Silhouettes
Made by textiles from natural fibers / textiles sourced globally.
b) Indian Traditional Textiles (Handloom & Handcrafted)
Global silhouettes in Indian Handloom & Handcrafted Textiles for fabrication.
Guidelines for Submissions
- Completed application form including 300-word concept note and description of the outfit/exhibit
- No more than 5 photos of outfit/exhibit - JPEG images labelled with student name (medium resolution for initial entry; and on selection, high resolution).
- Mood board of concept images.
- For exhibit/installation: The size limit of the is min.2ft - max.5ft. Works that are technically and economically feasible and transportable will be accepted. Installation with modular construction will be given preference.
- All the files should be submitted via email. (PDF format).
- Entrants may be artists, designers, students and practitioners, over 18 years old, individually or in partnership or sponsored.
- Provide complete contact information (Name of the designer, affiliation, email address, phone number).
- Upon acceptance, the Participant will have to travel to Jaipur to display their exhibit/ installation during the colloquium. Participants will bear their travel cost.
- Selected Participants will not be charged the conference registration fees.
Timelines for Design Competition
||Day and Date
||30th September 2019, Monday
|Acceptance notice will be sent by
||15th October 2019, Tuesday
Please send concept note, description of the outfit & pictures to email@example.com