The ARCH Academy of Design in association with India for Animals (IFA 2014) & Federation of Indian Animal Protection Organisations (FIAPO) is organizing an Inter School Competition towards celebrating the animal protection movement in India. India for Animals (IFA 2014) is a national conference organized by the Federation of Indian Animal Protection Organisations (FIAPO), in Jaipur from 12-14 September, and will bring National and International leaders of animal protection to a single platform, including Padma Shri Norma Alvares, Padma Bhushan D.R. Mehta, Dr. Chinny Krishna, world-renowned Anthony "Ace" Bourke, Clarissa Baldwin, Philip Lymbery, Les Ward, Christine Townend and many others.
To get young students involve in this movement and for them to develop Compassion between People and Animals we are conducting 2 Interschool competitions. The competition is Open to ALL young creators from 12 years and above.
1. Digital Photography Competition
2. Recreating existing stuff
1. The grand-prize winner's work/display will be printed in the October 2014 issue of "Backstitch" – the ARCH Design Magazine.
2. The same will be displayed during the IFA conference 2014
3. The top three winners will get certificate and trophy and a cash Prize of Rs. 3000/-, Rs.2000/- and Rs. 1000/- respectively.
› Information Poster
Related VideosChristian the Lion - the full story
A lion called Christian - The whole Documentary