Agreement with NSCAD University, Canada
- Development of teaching & research resources
- Exchange of Staff & Students
- Joint Research Activities
- Participation in Seminars
- Exchange of pedagogical and scientific documents
- Exploration of advanced standing in meeting Degree completion requirement
- Joint Publications
Progression Agreement with Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU), UK
Students after completion of BTEC HND in Fashion & Textiles, can progress to BA (Hons.) International Fashion Top up Degree at the Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU), UK
Academic Cooperation Agreement (ACA) with Saxion University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
- Semester Exchange & other Exchange Programmes
- Exchange of Faculty & Staff Members
- Joint Projects
Mou with UDEM Universidad de Monterrey, Mexico
- Progression opportunities.
- Skill transfer courses.
- Development of Curriculum and pedagogy in Design Education.
- Visits by and exchange of staff and graduate students for research, teaching and discussions.
- Exchange of information like library materials and research publications.
- Development of student progression pathways at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
Agreement with Teesside University, UK
Exploration of collaborative partnerships in order to provide progression to Level 6 top-up undergraduate courses Visits by and exchange of staff and graduate students for research, teaching and discussions.
MoU with University of Northampton
- Identifying areas of curriculum mapping for joint collaboration.
- Provision of progression routes for students.
- Provision of opportunities for staff development.
Agreement with Ecole Boulle Paris, France
Exploration of collaborative partnerships through exchange of staff and graduate students for research, teaching and internships.
Ukrainian Engineering Pedagogics Academy, UKRAINE
Scientific Cooperation aiming at developing academic & research activities, Exchange Students & Faculties
Bahir Dar University (EiTEX), Ethiopia
Student Exchange, Faculty Exchange, Joint Research activities, Special Short Term Academic programs