Future of craft with integration of technology- a conscious question
On the occasion of Interior Design Day & Foundation Day of Indian Institute of Interior Designers (IIID) a panel discussion was organized at the ARCH College of Design & Business.
Institute of Indian Interior Designers (IIID) is a professional body with over 8,000 members in 31 chapters & centers across India. IIID represents the Interior Design fraternity within the country as well as globally.
The topic for Panel discussion, "Future of craft with integration of technology- a conscious question"!
Following panelist share their opinion on the topic:
• Ar. Anshuman Sharma, Chairman, IIID & proprietor of ‘Design Inc.’ specializes in Architects, Planners, Interior Designers, Turnkey Projects.
• Ar. Gaurav Bhatnagar is working in Jaipur since last 22 years, he has done a lot of work in retail design and hospitality and in the process have won a lot of regional and national level awards.
• Juhi Kedia is an interior designer having her firm by name of PLANT SPACES. She is an avid reader and is a keen observer for art, design and craft.
• Archana Surana successfully carries forward a legacy of 20 years as the Founder & Director of ARCH College of Design & Business. As contributions in the space of youth empowerment she has established strong pathways in Design Education.
• Tatanshi Jain is an Interior Design student at ARCH College doing her Master’s.
The session was moderated by Ar. Chhavi Khandelwal, Faculty & Coordinator at the ARCH College.